Újabb prepozíciókkal ismerkedhettek meg mai cikkünkben. Kiderül többek között, hogy miért nem jó a *late from, mi a 'relevant', 'irritated', illetve a 'mad' szavak vonzata (többek között).
- You were absolutely right _________ staying at home in such weather.
- What you've just said is not at all relevant _________ this topic.
- A lot of people are prejudiced _________ holistic medicine.
- She was completely oblivious _________ her surroundings because she was concentrating on her task.
- Why are you so nervous _________ this job interview?
- This old lady is always nice _________ everybody around her.
- My teacher was mad _________ me for not handing in the homework.
- She is late _________ the bills every month.
- We were irritated _________ his impatience.
- He is immune _________ all viruses.
- He is mad _________ married women for some unknown reason.
- We were not completely honest _________ yesterday. We actually didn't stay there.
- She was furious _________ missing the bus.
- Children are phsically not fit _________ this competition.
- Are you still fluent _________ Arabic?
- Hungarians generally tend to be friendly _________ foreigners.
- Are you familiar _________ the rules of the game?
- Why are women envious _________ other women all the time?
- Some people are terribly cruel _________ animals.
- The journalist was highly critical _________ the conditions he found in the hospital.