Van 10 perced? - Angol helyesírás
In the sentences below find the correct spelling of the words.
- Even the pigeons have had to reserve accommodation/accomodation.
- The best way to face irresistible/irresistable change is to behave as if it were welcome.
- Such accidentally/acidentally created fires are usually most devastating after a long dry period
- She did not expect to be Prime Minister into the next millennium/milennium.
- Many horses are aggressive/agressive, but fortunately few are mean.
- She knew that she should be greatful/grateful but instead she felt somehow disappointed.
- It comes as a suprise/surprise to discover that this is not always the case.
- It was like a challenge/challange and she meant it to be.
- Unfortunatelly/Unfortunately , they are nowdays/nowadays too short of money for this to be possible.
- I think: oh, I can't wear that, it looks a bit weird/wierd with my legs.
- I think that's about average/avarage for Western Europe, isn't it?
- There was a strong influence from his parents pushing him towards an interest in ballet/balett.
- You have to plot carefully to achieve/acheive the surprise at the end.
- There is insufficent/insufficient evidence at the moment.
- Come on, he'll never believe/beleive you!
- Has it ever occured/occurred to you that you might be wrong?
- It is simply a matter of maintaining/maintaning communication in the family unit.
- Let's have a look back and see how successful/sucessfull you have been in the past.
- They were referring/refering to the fact that Steffi Graf was the only top ten player there.
- Written and oral components can be taken separately/seperately.
Megoldásokat erre találjátok!