Párosítsd a mondatrészeket!
- If something hasn't been decided yet,
- If someone talks for a long time without stopping,
- If you don't mean something literally,
- If someone you were talking about appears, you say
- If someone starts talking all of a sudden,
- If you talk to someone for a short time,
- If you talk to somebody in order not to appear rude or impolite,
- If you don't want to talk about something any longer,
- you want to drop the subject.
- it is metaphorical.
- it is still under discussion.
- then you make polite conversation.
- you say he doesn't even draw breath.
- you exchange a few words with him.
- 'speak of the devil'.
- something has loosened his tongue.
Vesd össze a Megoldással!