Feladatlap - Beszél(get) (4)
Vajon melyik a helyes megoldás? Válaszokat a Kifejezéstár-ban találtok!!
- It sounds terrific, but I might pause to question/ask the wisdom of such a move.
- Let's change/exchange the subject.
- Could you speak loudlier/up a bit more? I'm afraid I can't hear you!
- Being the nosy type, I thought I'd pick his brains/mind.
- She raised a questioning eyelash/eyebrow.
- I used to dance round them and sing at the top/tip of my voice.
- It brings/takes into question the belief that one should always put the customer first.
- He got it from Mrs Thatcher - or so the story speaks/goes.
- I could hear their voice as clear as a crystal/bell.
- The Professor had finished, and Judy and Donald were firing questions at/to her.
- Vesd össze a Kifejezéstárral!