1. Az alábbi mondatokban keresd meg a hibákat. Figyelem, lehet hibátlan mondat is!
- X If he asked me to marry him, I would say 'Yes' without a second thought.
- X I shouldn't follow the crowd, but I don't have much choice, do I?
- X I think you'd better put your foot down, and stop sitting on the fence.
- X He sacrificed his own happiness on the altar of his club.
- X There's not much I can do now, the ball is in your court.
- X You should reserve your judgement until the investigation is over.
- X Once you've decided to leave, I think you should stick by it.
- X After getting his degree, he was at a crossroads in his life.
- X We are convinced the judge will decide in our favour.
2. Fordítsd le az alábbi mondatokat úgy, hogy a megadott angol szavak szerepeljenek benne.
- He said he'd come, but on second thoughts, he changed his mind.
- You'd be better off taking the train.
- I was torn between my work and my family.
- I leave up to you to elect him.
- He promised to help me write the essay but he chickened out at the last moment.
- They were afraid to commit themselves to the changes.
- I did what she asked as I didn't have much choice.
- I had no choice but to call the police.
Nem vagy benne biztos miért? Nézd meg a Kifejezéstárat!